Partnership projects with OASIS:
- USDA Forest Service's Stewardship Mapping Project (STEW-MAP)
- Search for local stewardship "turfs" on OASIS
- The Comprehensive Restoration Plan for the New York-New Jersey Estuary (a joint effort of the NY-NJ Harbor Estuary Program and the Army Corps of Engineers)
- Search for Comprehensive Restoration Plan sites on OASIS
- The Mannahatta Project of the Wildlife Conservation Society has developed an incredible spatial analysis of what Manhattan Island likely looked like -- and what people, plants, and animals likely lived there -- circa 1609. Several of the mapped data sets from Mannahatta have been added to OASIS so you can display these historic resources in relation to the existing street grid and built environment. We maintain linkages between the OASIS maps and an interactive map at Mannahatta's website so visitors can seamlessly view the data on OASIS and access the wealth of information provided by Mannahatta.
- Living Memorials Project
- Neighborhood Tree Survey
- NY/NJ Harbor Estuary Program habitat mapping
- Greening for Breathing
- NYC Natural Areas project (NYC Audubon and New Yorkers for Parks)
- Community garden mapping with GrowNYC (formerly Council on the Environment of New York City)
- Open Road of NY -- mapping and urban planning with and for youth in NYC
- Waterfront access points in New York and New Jersey (here's an example on the OASIS maps -- partnership with Metropolitan Waterfront Alliance and NY/NJ Baykeeper, funded primarily through EPA's Harbor Estuary Program).